- Treat the earth and all that dwell thereon with respect,
- Remain close to the Great Spirit,
- Show great respect for you fellow beings,
- Work together for the benefit of all mankind,
- Give assistance and kindness wherever needed,
- Do what you know is right,
- Look after the wellbeing of mind and body,
- Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good,
- Be truthful and honest at all times,
- Take full responsibility for your actions.
‘Red Indian’ chiefs did not care what race or what beliefs were held by anyone, they showed respect for all mankind and the planet which they all occupied..
What a lovely view of this world they had. The message is clear.
To be honest! As humans should we not being doing this anyway? We all breathe the same air and we should all cherish this earth and all its resources, all its humans and all creatures, and make sure all The Great Sprit has provided remains renewable and sustainable for all who follow after us.